Mahi Mahi with Kiwi Orange Salsa
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback (www.AmericasHealthiestMom.com)
Recipe type: Entrees
A super easy sweet and spicy dish. Easy to prepare; Low fat.
- 1 lb. mahi-mahi fillets
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt free spicy seasoning
- 2 tablespoon canned chopped jalapeno chiles
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Preheat broiler on high heat.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange fish on baking sheet; sprinkle with seasoning.
- Broil 7 to 8 minutes; turn fish over and broil 7 to 8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in bowl and mix well. Serve over cooked fish.
Calories: 192 Fat: 1.3g Carbohydrates: 22g Sodium: 183mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 22g Cholesterol: 81mg