Lemon Thyme Chicken Skewers
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Entrees
Another super easy way to prepare chicken that is both bright and smoky; Easy to prepare; Low Sodium.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken into long strips.
- Combine with all other ingredients, refrigerate and marinate for about half an hour.
- Thread chicken strips onto skewers and grill until cooked through (about 3 minutes a side)
While the chicken is marinating, soak the skewers in water to prevent burning.
Calories: 260 Fat: 15.5g Saturated fat: 2.5g Unsaturated fat: 1.5g Carbohydrates: 2g Sodium: 80mg Protein: 27g