Lazy Man’s Lemon Sole
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Entrees
An easy fish dish with a mild taste – perfect for weeknight dinners. Easy to prepare; Low calorie; Low fat.
- 1-lb. sole fillet
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Spray shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place sole in baking dish; pour lemon juice over top, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Line broiler pan or baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Remove fish from baking dish and place on baking sheet; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and lemon pepper.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Calories: 107 Fat: 1.1g Carbohydrates: 4g Sodium: 105mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 20g Cholesterol: 53mg