Grilled Peppers and Onions
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, Americas Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Vegetables
- 1 lb. pkg. frozen pepper stir fry mix
- 2 tsp. roasted minced garlic
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat broiler on high heat.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread pepper stir fry mix on baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Brush peppers with vinegar mustard mixture; broil 3 minutes.
- Turn peppers over, brush with sauce and broil 2 to 3 minutes, until browned. (You can substitute 3 fresh bell peppers and 1 onion for frozen stir fry mix; cut peppers and onion into thick strips or chunks and prepare as directed.
Calories: 43 Fat: 0.5g Carbohydrates: 11g Sodium: 59mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg