Grilled Glazed Peaches
Author: Meals Matter; dlife.com
Recipe type: Desserts
Grilling provides a rich caramelized and slightly smoky flavor. Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Low calorie.
- 3 medium peaches , pitted and halved, skins on
- ¼ cup butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat grill.
- Combine butter and orange juice and heat until it becomes thick.
- Grease the grill rack and arrange peaches, flat side down on hot grill.
- Lightly coat the peaches with the orange juice mixture.
- Grill the peaches for 10 minutes, flipping and coating with syrup a few times.
- Take the peaches off the grill and serve warm.
Calories: 90 Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 6g Sodium: 6mg