Fettuccine with Yogurt Sauce
Author: DCC; Meals Matter
Recipe type: Side Dishes – Carbs
A very quick and light way to serve fettuccine. Could also be an easy side dish with grilled meat. Quick to prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Low sodium; Low fat; Vegetarian.
- 1 lb Fettuccine
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, then drain well.
- Mix the garlic with the olive oil, parsley, and yogurt.
- Pour the yogurt mixture on the fettuccine, and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 336 Fat: 5.5g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 58g Sodium: 41mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 13g