Fat Free Stuffing
Author: The Fat Free Living 2 Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Side Dishes – Carbs
- 1 cup minced yellow onion
- ¾ cup minced celery
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 quarts fat-free croutons for stuffing
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- ½ cup fat-free egg substitute
- Heat ½ cup chicken broth over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and celery to hot broth and cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Mix in croutons, seasonings, egg substitute, and an additional ½ cup chicken broth. Lightly spray a 2½ quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in casserole and bake 1 hour in a 325° oven.
Calories: 125 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 24g Sodium: 452mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg