Cucumber and Tomato Tangy Yogurt Salad
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Salads
This a very refreshing salad that has a lot of taste and texture. The yogurt dressing makes it low-fat and very healthy!
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 green onion
- 3 tsp Sunflower seeds
- 2 tblspns Rice vinegar
- ¾ cup Plain nonfat yogurt
- Salt & pepper for flavor
- Slice vegetables to preferred size.
- Place vegetables in large bowl and toss in the sunflower seeds.
- Mix together vinegar and yogurt. Pour over salad.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
Add any additional veggies you think would be tasty.
Calories: 119 Fat: 2g Unsaturated fat: 1.5g Carbohydrates: 20g Sodium: 61mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 8g