Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
Author: Meals Matter; Creative Home e-zine
Recipe type: Breakfast Dishes
No time to make breakfast in the morning? Problem solved with this overnight crock pot breakfast that’s filled with apples and a touch of cinnamon. Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Make Ahead; Crock Pot; Low Sodium; High Fiber.
- 4 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups granola cereal
- Place apples in crock pot.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Serve with milk.
Calories: 218 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 38g Sodium: 15mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 3g