Creamy Chocolate Pie
Author: Recipes for Fat Free Living 3: Fat Free Desserts by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Desserts
The ricotta is a creamy surprise. Low fat; Low sodium; Easy to prepare; Make ahead
- 1 whole fat free graham cracker pie crust
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- Prepare graham cracker pie crust according to directions.
- Place sugar, cocoa, ricotta, skim milk and vanilla in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into small saucepan and simmer over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add Kahlua to mixture, and stir to mix well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pie crust, and refrigerate until set.
Calories: 130 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 25g Sodium: 105mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 5mg