Chocolate Mocha Mudslide
Author: Meals Matter; Cooking Light
Recipe type: Beverages
A refreshing blend of chocolate, coffee, and banana; Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Good Source of Calcium; Low Sodium; Low Fat; Make ahead.
- 1 cup chocolate reduced fat milk
- ⅔ cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- ¼ cup vanilla low fat yogurt
- Place milk, banana, sugar and coffee in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Place blender in freezer for 1 hour.
- Loosen frozen mix from sides of blender.
- Add yogurt, process until smooth.
- Garnish with banana slices and serve immediately.
Calories: 141 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 35g Sodium: 105mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g