Chicken Wrap with California Dried Plums and Apples
Author: Meals Matter; Ketchum Food Center for the California Dried Plum Board
Recipe type: Lunch
An easy to prepare wrap for lunch on the go! Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Kids Love It & can help make it.
- 2 ounces Low-fat cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese
- 2 (10-inch diameter) whole wheat, spinach or tomato wraps
- ½ cup chopped California dried plums
- ¼ cup chopped apple
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 6 ounces shredded or diced grilled chicken breast
- Spread 1 ounce cream cheese on bottom half of each wrap.
- Scatter dried plums, apple and celery over cream cheese; arrange chicken on top. Fold in sides, then roll up from the bottom, burrito-fashion, to completely enclose filling.
- Cut each wrap in half, if desired, for 4 smaller servings.
To learn more about California dried plums and to obtain additional recipes, visit http://www.californiadriedplums.org
Calories: 213 Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 27g Sodium: 335mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 14g