Chicken and Broccoli Quiche Muffins
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Breakfast Dishes
Individual servings of an easy chicken and broccoli quiche. Easy to prepare; Low fat; Low cholesterol
- 1½ cups skim milk
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken breast cuts
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- 3 large egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spray 6 large muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until set.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 209 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 33g Sodium: 210mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 17g Cholesterol: 10mg