Chicken Breast with Mango Salsa
Author: Meals Matter; Muscle & Fitness Hers Magazine
Recipe type: Entrees
Precooked chicken breasts make this an easy dish and the mango salsa is a tasty and refreshing twist on a chicken dish! Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Low Sodium.
- ¼ sweet onion
- 1 mango, peeled
- 1 orange, peeled
- ½ red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 4 precooked, grilled skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Finely chop onion, mango, orange, bell pepper, parsley and cilantro; combine.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, pepper and basil.
- Stir into fruit mixture, serve over chicken.
Calories: 235 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 16g Sodium: 72g Fiber: 2g Protein: 28g