Author: MealsMatter.org; Weight Watchers 5 Ingredient 15 Minute Cookbook
Recipe type: Desserts
An easy, almost guilt free, version of a banana split with some extra crunch. Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Kids can help make it.
- 1 large banana, peeled, cut in half, and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups vanilla fat-free ice cream
- 2 tablespoons. + 2 teaspoons fat-free caramel topping
- 1 (1.4 oz.) chocolate toffee crisp bar, finely chopped
- Place 1 banana piece in each of 4 (4-oz.) parfait glasses or small bowls.
- Spoon ¼ cup ice cream onto each banana piece
- Top each with 1 teaspoon caramel topping.
- Sprinkle half of crushed candy evenly over parfaits.
- Repeat layers beginning with ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 223 Fat: 3.6g Saturated fat: 2.2g Carbohydrates: 45g Sodium: 109mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 4.1g