Blues Buster Smoothie
Author: Meals Matter; 3aday.org
Recipe type: Beverages
A cool smoothie great for those hot summer days. Kids can help make it; Vegetarian; Good Source of Calcium; Low Sodium.
- 6 oz. Blueberry yogurt
- ½ cup Apple juice
- ⅓ cup Fresh or frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup Frozen sliced peaches
- 5-6 Ice cubes (approx.)
- Blend yogurt, juice and fruit all ingredients
- Add ice and blend to desired consistency
- Pour into a glass and serve chilled.
Calories: 280 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 60g Sodium: 85mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g