Blueberry Torte Dessert
Recipe type: Desserts
Blueberries and almonds in a light dessert!
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ⅓ cup ground almonds
- 2-1/2 cup Fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- ½ cup Whipping cream
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ cup Vanilla yogurt
- Preparation Torte
- Beat egg yolks and sugar.
- Grind almonds and add to egg yolk mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.
- Line a 13 X 9-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake in a 325ºF. oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool. Cut into small squares.
- Blueberry Sauce
- Puree ½ cup blueberries in a food processor or blender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cream.
- Cook cream, remaining blueberries, and blueberry puree over low heat until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Cool. Stir in 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- To serve, line a serving dish with ½ of blueberry sauce; arrange cake squares over blueberry sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Spoon on yogurt. Serve immediately.
Calories: 177 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 14g Sodium: 357mg Protein: 8g