Berry Cold Berry Soup
Author: Fat Free Living Cookbook From Around The World by Jyl Steinback, Americas Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Soups and Stews
- 1½ cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup raspberries, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup far free sour cream
- 1 cup ice water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Combine 1 cup strawberries and raspberries in blender or food processor, and purée.
- Pour berries into large bowl; add ice water, sour cream, wine and sugar, and mix well.
- over and refrigerate several hours, or overnight. Best served in chilled bowls. Garnish with remaining strawberries and sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
Calories: 133 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 26g Sodium: 22mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg