Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Salads
A great, low-fat recipe that’s quick and simple but fabulous tasting! Make Ahead Vegetarian; Low Calorie; Low Fat.
- 1 cup Black beans
- 1 cup Garbanzo beans
- 1 cup Pinto beans
- 1 cup Red kidney beans
- 1 bunch Cilantro – washed and chopped
- 1 Medium red onion
- ½ cup Seasoned rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Wash tops of all cans and open.
- Place all beans in a strainer and rinse well. Place in large bowl.
- Wash and chop onion and cilantro and add to beans.
- Add rice vinegar and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 125 Fat: 1g Saturated fat: 0.1g Unsaturated fat: 0.4g Carbohydrates: 21g Sodium: 273mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 7g