Apple Raisin Coleslaw
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Salads
An easy coleslaw and the raisins add just a touch of sweetness. Low fat; Low cholesterol.
- 3 apples, peeled and cored
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 16 oz. pkg. shredded cabbage
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup nonfat sour cream
- ¼ cup nonfat mayonnaise
- ¾ tsp. celery salt
- Place apples in a medium bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice and toss until coated.
- Add cabbage, celery, carrots and raisins and toss lightly.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and celery salt in a small bowl; mix until completely blended.
- Spoon dressing over cabbage mixture and toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 109 Fat: 0.4g Carbohydrates: 25g Sodium: 368mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg