Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
An easy after school snack; Easy to prepare; Cook with Kids.
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon Light cream cheese
- ¼ cup Apple sauce
- 1 pinch Ground cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spread one side of tortilla evenly with cream cheese.
- Spread apple sauce evenly over cream cheese and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Spray saute pan with non-stick spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place folded tortilla in pan, cook 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Remove quesadilla to serving plate.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
Calories: 220 Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 35g Sodium: 310mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g