Almond Chicken Dijon
Author: MealsMatter.org; Kraft Recipes Contributed By cw68901
Recipe type: Entrees
Quick and easy and the almonds provide a delightful crunch. Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less).
- 4 Small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 2 tablespoon Light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
- Place chicken in lightly greased 13×9 in baking pan
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard until will blended.
- Spread top side of each chicken breast half with 1 tablespoon of the mix
- Sprinkle evenly with the almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 min or until chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 200 Fat: 9g Saturated fat: 1.5g Carbohydrates: 3g Sodium: 300mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 26g