2 Step Garlic Pork Chops
Author: Meals Matter, Campbells’ Soup
Recipe type: Entrees
Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less)
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 Boneless pork chops
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 can (10¾ oz.) Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup Milk
- HEAT oil in skillet.
- Add chops and garlic and cook until browned.
- ADD soup and milk; Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done.
- Serve with couscous or rice, if desired.
- TIP: Also delicious with Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup; omit garlic.
Campbell’s Healthy Choice Cream of Mushroom soup, low fat milk, and 3 ounces of pork per serving were used in nutrient analysis.
Calories: 90 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 1.5g Unsaturated fat: 1.5g Carbohydrates: 3g Sodium: 130mg Fiber: 0 Protein: 7g